Thursday, December 20, 2007

THanks Tammy

well Tammy I loving reading about your boy so much I thought I would give it a try. You will never know how much i wish we lived closer to each other. I miss you so much. You will never believe this but i still have all your letter you wrote me when we where kids. funny i know. Anyway aunt Sue sue this is for you too i know we don't get to see you either and the kids love ( me too) you so much this will give you a way to keep up with our crazy life. I do mean crazy. Missy poo I hope this will help you keep up with us also. I don't know if I will ever fully understand that you are a mom now . Not my Missy poo.

Kayla will be 15 in may can you believe that. I cant . All i can say is old old old !
Kelsey is turning 11 in march. she ........I don't know what to say but her MOM made over Tammy you have to meet her . You would never believe how much she acts like her mom.
MY Boy's Ben and Luke I just pray that i will stay ahead of these two. their not two yet and God has made them to smart for me. they are always looking for a new ways to drive mommy crazy. one good thing is the bigger mess they make the more kisses i get from them . Smart i tell you.


I hope my page will interest you guys as much as Tammy's did me but i must tell you that i can not type and my spelling is even worse than my typing so just forgive me now. god bless you all

1 comment:

Tammy Z said...

Yea! I am so excited you have decided to start a blog. It is not always easy to keep it updated but you will have so much fun looking back in a year or so and reading all the funny stories about your family. I love you and look forward to reading about you guys!