Sunday, December 23, 2007
Cajun Snow
We had a nice restful weekend only doing what i had too. The girls had friends over all weekend but it was not bad . They have some really awesome friends and I hope they will stay that way. The boys did not send each other to the hospital so that's always good. We did make it to church today .Thank God For 11:00 mass , we almost didn't make that. I thought it would me nice to go out to eat after church because dad was with us today.Doesn't happen that often. Lets just say I felt that things went well. No one threw their plate on the floor, people were not looking at us like we should leave, and they all ate their food. I was pleased! Dad on the other hand fussed a lot and complained that we should not bring them out to eat until they can sit still and not fuss. Let me Know if that will ever happen. This afternoon when we got home I went outside to get something and I noticed that we were having one of your Cajun snow storms. We get them quite often from Sept. - Jan. or so. There is nothing like Cajun Snow, You see its black snow . It only snow enough to cover your car, patio chairs, and make to pool look pretty gross. I know you all think I'm crazy but i promise you its real. It comes from the farmer burning the cane field and on windy day the ash flies through the air therefore : Cajun snow. Every time I see this I wonder what I'm breathing in and what it is doing to me and the kids. I will get a picture of the Cajun snow next time it happens and post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment