Wednesday, March 12, 2008
sorry it been so long
I have not written anything new because I was not sure where to start. You see I didn't know what to say because i was afraid of what people would think of me but you know what i didn't do anything wrong . SO here goes the truth. I'm dealing with something that i never thought I would have too. I always said that if my husband cheated he would be gone but when it really happens there is so much more to deal with. we have four kids , two of them are very young and Kayla has a lot of med. needs. There is just to much to think about . I always thought i would leave and never look back . I wish it could be that easy.I know the girls know whats going on so i hope someday they will understand that whatever I do it was done for them. I just pray that i make the right choice. with that said lets move on, the kids are growing and doing well. We went to Disney world the last week of Jan. They all had a blast and Luke loved the "NemO" show and we road the NEmO ride 5 time in a row. it was a nice trip and a good way to get thing off my mind. Kelsey is ready to go back and I can't lie I would love to be there too. Kelsey will be 11 on the 18 and Ben & Luke will be 2 on the 20 . Time goes by so fast before i know it they will all be grown. I thank God every day for trusting me with these great kids and i hope I am being the mom he wants me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CALL ME!!! I love you and want to support you in any way I can. I hope to come down to Tena's on April 20th for the family get-together. I am still working out some details. I hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment