Thursday, March 27, 2008
One day at a time but holding on
Life has been crazy around here but I think we are all doing well with it. I asked Peter to move out for awhile and he did but I think I have seen him more now than ever before. He is staying with a friend but the only time he is not here is when he is working or sleeping. I'm trying to get over all of this but it is not easy. I'm not sleeping well and I'm getting a cold. (it sucks) the girls are doing well they have their dance recital coming up so they are busy with that. Ben and Luke don't know anything going on they are happy all the time . The house is peaceful without him here really. I find he did more of the fussing and fighting and now that he is not here at night it is nice . I hope in the end things will work out for my family but right now I have to heel my own heart. i don't know what is going to happen but i know God will lead me where i need to go. if anyone has any answer to how it get past all of this and start trusting him again please let me know. truth be told I'm thinking of just being alone for the rest of my life. the only men i need in my life is Ben and Luke. The perfect Man or should i say Men. Are there any good men out there? if there is they are married, 2 years old, or a woman. life just isn't fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are you? How is everything? I miss reading about what's going on in your life. Let me know, I would love to talk to you.
Post a Comment