Thursday, January 3, 2008

NIGHT NIGHT BYE BYE


I'm not sure when it started but the boys have the craziest bedtime routine. After their bath they brush their teeth and kiss everyone in the house goodnight making sure not to miss anyone. Then we all march down the hall and put Kayla and Kelsey in their room and say goodnight. Luke has to turn off the light and shut the door. Then we continue the march down the hall. Stopping at the end of the hall to kiss the picture of Ariel goodnight and say "nigh nigh Arieee" . then we pick up all the toys and climb in bed. kiss kiss mommie nigh nigh mommie bye bye mommie. It is just to sweet . My one wish for my boys is that they will always be this loving. I know my husband thinks I'm making sissy boys but Love does not make you a sissy. My one wish for my husband is that he will learn from the boys and know it is ok to be more loving. I promise it will make you a better MAN.

2 comments:

Tammy Z said...

As the mother of 4 boys, I say love them like there is no tomorrow and they will learn to love the same way. Tyler is now 20 years old and still will not hang up the phone without saying he loves me and he always gives me a huge hug before he leaves. If this is how he treats his wife one day then I have done at least one thing right in my life! Let Pete know that they will love the way they see him love so how exactly does he want them to treat their wives one day??? I love you and I miss our holidays with Mamaw too!

Tammy Z said...

Okay so maybe I was on crack when I left my last comment because I only have 3 boys. I guess I could just be losing my mind, yea I think that is what is going on. Oh well, at least I said one too many instead of forgeting one of them... right?